Project Work English General Class 5th Annual Exams 2023
PROJECT - 1
Go to your school library and read a shore about a great man and tell your classmates in your our class.
Success story of Indian's Greatest Scientist Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam– From selling newspapers to becoming the president of India. Dr. APJ Kalam undertook a long journey, but what made him reach his destination was the fact that he once let his spirit waver. He did not give up on the dreams of that little boy who studied under kerosene lamps and kept working towards his goods. The aerospace scientist who also served as the 11th president of India and was widely regarded as the people's president. He contributed immensely to the development of the country, both as a scientist and as a president.
PROJECT - 2
Write the names of different parts of the computer in English after discassing with you classmate, teacher or parent.
Computer- A computer is a machine or an electronic device that stores and manipulates data. It can performs arithmetic operations or logical functions automatically based on the instruc- tions and input date provided by the users.
Parts of Computer- (1) CPU- CPU or central processing unit is among the basic parts of the computer and is often re- ferred to as the brain of the computer. All the data provided to a computer is processed in the central processing unit of the computer.
(1) CPU- CPU or central processing unit is among the basic parts of the computer and is often re- ferred to as the brain of the computer. All the data provided to a computer is processed in the central processing unit of the computer.(2) Motherboard- It is a circuit board on which all the basic and high and chipsets are installed. The motherboard is one of the main parts of a computer and is also known as the printed circuit board. It is present in all computer systems.
(3) RAM- Random Access Memory or RAM refers to a volatile memory of a computer. It is a very common topic covered. RAM is one of the main parts of a computer and it stores the application program operating system and the data that is currently used.
(4) GPU- The graphics processing unit is used as a co-processor to enhance the performance of the central processing unit in engineering and scientific computing. The graphics processing unit boosts he CPU performance by providing a parallel processing facility.
5. Storage- One of the basic parts of computer is constituted by its storage components. The hard disk drive of a computer system stores data permanently. Therefore even if you turn off the computer, the data stored in he hard drive drive will be saved.
PROJECT - 3
Talk to your parent about any 5 places, ask them why those places are famous and list them in English as follows–
(1) Name of the Place.
(2) Why it is famous for.
5 Places Names and its Popularity-
1. Taj Mahal - Taj Mahal located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh is a very beautiful building which is a symbol of love. It is a beautiful building made of white marble. Every year thousands of tourists come to see it.
2. Red Fort - The pride of the whole of India, 'Red Fort' is famous all over the world for its glory. It is located in the heart of Delhi, where now there are many museums to visit. This is a historical work of art, to see which people from far away countries also come.
3. Maheshwar - Maheshwar is located on the banks of the Narmada River in Madhya Pradesh. It is a small town dedicated to Lord Shiva. This holy town is said to have once been one of the major spiritual centers for Hindu devotees. Even today, Maheshwar is a major attraction for those seeking spiritual experience.
4. Sanchi Stupa - One of the most visited religious tourist attractions in India, Sanchi Stupa is the pride of Madhya Pradesh tourism. Stupa is known for its architectural brilliance. From the ornate pylons, railings and stairs to the stunning sculptures, every part of the structure has been beautifully detailed.
5. Bhimbetka - Bhimbetka caves and rock shelters, one of the oldest caves in India, are located in the Raisen district of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. These caves and rocks are famous for rock paintings and rock shelters made by primitive humans. The excellent paintings and sculptures done inside these caves inform us about the cultural history of India.
PROJECT - 4
Paste the picture of any 5 pet animals/birds in your project book and write a paragraph each in English.
Pet animals List and Description
1. Pet Dog– The dog is a pet animal. A dog has sharp teeth so that it can eat flesh very easily. It has four legs, two ears, two eyes, a tail, a mouth and a nose. It is a very clever animal and is very useful in catching thieves. It runs very fast, barks loudly and atlacks the strangers.
2. Pet Cat– Cats have very soft coats of fur, which makes them look like Soft rugs, and once you pet them, you don't want to stop because they are so soft. My pet cat loves to play with my family and me. My pet cat is the mast attached to the person who gives him or her breats. All my friends and relatives also love my pet cat.
3. Rabbit– Rabbits are playful and very loyal to theirs mas- ters. They have a shorp sense of hearing and eyesight. They have long ears which can detect danger from a long distance. In the wild, rabbits heles called burrous in the ground and line inside them.
4. Parrot– Parrots are beautiful medium sized birds that live in tareshs, Parrots are not only found in India, but also in various warm countries. Parrots are know as talking birds because they can emitates the human voice. Known parrots eat multiple grains, fruits and vegetable billed rice etc.
5. Goldfish– Goldfish can very in size depending on the type of Goldfish as well as their environment. Some goldfish have been known to grow up to 2 feet long and nearly 10 pounds. This is the rare goldfish however if you have your in a fish boud, don's expect it to get much bigger them a few inches long.
PROJECT - 5
After discussing with your friends make a list of flowers blooming in the winter season in English and paste them in your project book.
Project- List of flowers blossom in winter season
I hope the above information will be useful and important.
(आशा है, उपरोक्त जानकारी उपयोगी एवं महत्वपूर्ण होगी।)
R F Temre